UK Scholarship Selection Committee
Thank you for your time and effort to serve in the NISF selection committee. For questions and concerns, please contact Kiyoko Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kiyoko will send the applications in PDF via email on March 11. Please review and fill out the rating sheet for each applicant.
- Your rating sheets are due by 5:00 pm March 31. Please send them to Kiyoko by email.
- The interview will be scheduled 8:00-10:00 am on April 24 (mond) & April 26 (Wed).
Criteria of UK Scholarships:
- Academic excellence and Literary/scholastic attainments
- Distinction of intellect and character as evidenced both by their scholastic attainments and by their other activities and achievements
- Potential to make a significant contribution to their own society
- An outstanding record of leadership
- A sustained commitment to service and community
- Strong motivation and seriousness of purpose, including the presentation of a specific and realistic academic program
- Energy to use one’s talents to the full
- Moral force of character and instincts to lead, and to take an interest in one’s fellow beings