UK Scholarship Selection Committee
Thank you for your time and effort to serve in the NISF selection committee. For questions and concerns, please contact Kiyoko Simmons at 505-277-0428, 505-227-9552, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please review the application forms by clicking “Committee Login” button above.
- Please start reviewing the applications after 8:00 am on March 11, 2017 as the application deadline is 11:59 pm on March 10.
- Please select up to eight finalists by saying “yes” on question 7 in your rating sheet.
- Your rating sheets are due by 5:00 pm April 2, 2017. Please send them to Kiyoko by email or campus mail.
- The interview will be scheduled between 4/12-20.
Criteria of UK Scholarships:
- Academic excellence and Literary/scholastic attainments
- Distinction of intellect and character as evidenced both by their scholastic attainments and by their other activities and achievements
- Potential to make a significant contribution to their own society
- An outstanding record of leadership
- A sustained commitment to service and community
- Strong motivation and seriousness of purpose, including the presentation of a specific and realistic academic program
- Energy to use one’s talents to the full
- Moral force of character and instincts to lead, and to take an interest in one’s fellow beings
- Rhodes – charismatic characteristic, potential to change world and society
- Marshall – Academic oriented, potential to become a change agent in their field
- Mitchell – Already involved in the service leadership work with government or non‐profit organization