Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
Knight-Hennessy Scholars will prepare a new generation of leaders with a deep academic foundation and the broad skill set to develop creative solutions to effect positive change in the world. Through the generosity of alumnus Phil Knight, MBA ’62, philanthropist, American businessman and co-founder of Nike Inc., and numerous benefactors, the Knight-Hennessy Scholarship Program offers a transformative experience comprised of opportunities for leadership development, mentorship, and immersive interdisciplinary experiential learning.
- Citizens of all countries
- Applying to enroll in any full-time graduate degree program at Stanford
- You are in your final year of study for your first/bachelor's degree or within four years of earning your first/bachelor’s degree.
- Tuition and fees
- Stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- Travel stipend to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford.
III. Selection Process
- June: The Stanford MBA Program and MD Program applications are open. No other graduate degree program applications will open until September.
- September: Deadline of Knight Hennessy Application
- January: Notification of Finalists
- February: Up to 150 finalists invited to Stanford for “Immersion Weekend”
- Mid-February: Knight-Hennessy Scholars Announced